COVID-19 Test Terms and Conditions
- The PCR COVID-19 throat swab test tells you if you had COVID-19 when you took the sample.
- The test usually takes 24hrs to be processed, this timeline is usually achievable in almost all cases. However, we can’t guarantee the times described above. While it’s very unlikely that we won’t achieve these targets, we need to make all travelers aware that the lab we use, while one of the UK’s best and largest, is experiencing very high volumes of requests and therefore results are occasionally delayed.
- We cannot take responsibility for any travel disruption or day 5 test to release delays, but rest assured, we will be working with you all the way to make sure you get you results on time!
- You need to check with your airline or the health authorities in your destination the exact timing for the COVID-19 test before your departure flight and confirm that to our staff. We will send your test to the lab on the same day.
- We can only dispatch postal kits on weekdays. If you order a postal test on a Friday, or on weekends, then your test will be dispatched the following Monday. Please consider this delay when ordering any time-sensitive at-home postal test kits.
- We operate a strict no refund or returns policy with no exceptions. Any dispatched kits for self-test that are unused will NOT be refunded under any circumstances due to health and safety reasons. Therefore, once booked, the Covid testing kits are non-changeable and non-refundable.
- Please review the booking carefully and ensure all the details are accurate and correct. Please carefully check the correct UK postal address details have been entered to ensure your test kits can be delivered to you. Use capital letters when entering your UK postcode.
- If you do not receive your confirmation, please check your spam or junk email before contacting us.
- Please keep your booking confirmation / invoice as proof of booking and purchase.